11 Reasons For Delay In Marriage As per Astrology
Updated: Dec 6, 2019
Marriage is an important event in everyone’s life. But sometimes the natives and their parents have to face problems around it. For some reason, there is a delay in marriage and according to Vedic Astrology, Venus and seventh lord are important for a marriage. In a man’s horoscope, Venus is the significator of marriage and in a woman’s horoscope, Jupiter indicates chances of marriage.
Certain areas affect and lead to delays in marriage:
1) If the lord of the seventh house is sitting in enemy sign or is weak and afflicted by malefic planets.
2) If Saturn is having Conjunction with malefic planets like Mars and Rahu in the seventh house. This type of conjunction can also lead to obstacles in a marriage.
3) There can be an obstruction in marriage if Jupiter and Venus are weak or afflicted.
4) The conjunction of Mars and Saturn in the seventh house is also a reason for late marriage.
5) When both first and seventh house falls in the axis of Rahu and Ketu.
6) The position of Saturn in the seventh house is an indication of late marriage but the life partner will be good.
7) Saturn is a slow planet and has the ability to delay everything. If Saturn has any type of combination with the seventh house and seventh lord it also creates problematic situations in marriage.
8) Sun is a fiery planet. Placement of Sun in the seventh house is not good because the sun is also significant of separation so is a major cause behind the delays in marriage.
9) If Mars is in the first house, Saturn is in the seventh house and the seventh lord is afflicted by malefic planets.
10) If the seventh lord is having Conjunction with Mars and Saturn.
11) If the seventh lord is sitting between the “paapkartari yoga” of sun and Saturn or effect of sun and Saturn on seventh house and seventh lord, this situation indicates a delay in marriage or denial of marriage from any side, as the case may be.