What is the difference between Vedic astrology and Lal Kitab astrology?
It is said that Lal Kitab has been derived from Vedic astrology but there are some stark differences between these two. A few worth mentioning differences between Vedic Astrology and Lal Kitab astrology have been listed as below:
• Vedic astrology came into existence after research by numerous sages. However, Lal Kitab has been worked out from Vedic astrology.
• Another vital difference between Vedic astrology and Lal Kitab is the fact that while Vedic astrology has been written in the Sanskrit language; Lal Kitab is in Urdu/Persian.
• In the case of Vedic astrology, the ascendant of every person is different which gets calculated by the rising of zodiac sign on the eastern horizon. In the Lal Kitab on the other hand, the ascendant of every person is Aries. The movement of the planet is not taken into consideration in the case of Lal Kitab.
• The natal chart of a person according to the position of the moon is important in Vedic astrology. This is however not the case in Lal Kitab. The planets are differentiated based on their beneficial and malefic effects in Lal Kitab.
• Rashis are not taken into consideration in the case of Lal Kitab.
• In the case of Vedic astrology horoscope is based on the zodiac sign while in the case of Lal Kitab the position of the house is of importance.